Suggest A Crime Idea

You got a suggestion ? Post it here. You can also comment on other people suggestions.
HateTheFake

Suggest A Crime Idea

Post by HateTheFake » Tue May 20, 2008 5:04 am

Crime Name: Bamboozled
Crime Description: A drunken man decides to beat down your car. Time for payback.
Snitch Info: Dont underestimate this guy, he may be drunk. But he wont feel any pain. You will need good flexibility to avoid his punches.
Crime Success: You receive 1 beer and some xp.
(16:54:48) Antonis: that is what distinguish the best from the cheaters
^rofl (ironic)

three-fingers Alex

Re: Suggest A Crime Idea

Post by three-fingers Alex » Tue May 20, 2008 9:28 am

I've noticed there aren't a lot of con-artist crimes around, so here it goes:

Crime name: Glimmer-dropper
Crime Description: Go convince someone to buy a 25 dollar ring for lots and lots of money using the glimmer-dropper trick. One of your friends should dress up like someone with money and walk up to a well-populated shop or bar and ask if anyone has found his very expensive ring he lost nearby. He should make something up about huge added emotional value or legal consequences to add to the price, so it sounds plausible when he offers a huge reward for the finder. He then hands out his phonenumber and leaves. An hour or so later you should come in with a very shiny, but very cheap ring which looks like the one the rich man described. Claim to have you found it outside, and if all goes well, someone in the establishment is bound to offer you a bucket of money for this worthless ring. They hope to make a profit when collecting the reward, which is ofcourse non-existant.
Snitch Info: You need a friend or mobster to pull this off, preferably with bluffing. He should look as wealthy as possible so good transportation and an impressive outfit should help. You'll either have to invest 25$ for the ring, or you could use some treasure item.
Crime Success: It could go wrong if they give you the finders fee phonenumber like honest people, but who's ever seen an honest man in Master City? It's quite safe since your victem might not even know he's been conned, and would be hessitant to call the police if they did. The amount of money you can get depends on the reward you can offer plausibly (depends on your friends bluffing and outfit), and how good you can haggle while selling the ring.

HateTheFake

Post by HateTheFake » Tue May 20, 2008 6:49 pm

3 Part Crime
Crime 1
Crime Name: Send a package
Crime Description: Nothing like a special package for a loved one.
Snitch Info: Bring a box and a small disguise to the local UPS, dont act nervous and be prepared for anything.
Crime Success: You earned 1 Ups Suit/Id Card
Crime Fail: You were caught with a stolen package, luckily the only thing you lost was your pride.

Crime 2
Crime Name: Acquire A Truck
Crime Description: During the night, some trucks are left attended at the UPS office.
Snitch Info: This crime wont be easy. You may want to double think what your about to do...
-First off these trucks arent just any trucks. They have special gear shifts that only expert drivers would know how to use.
-Getting in the lot wont be easy, they require a clearance on identification
-You cant just walk in with any old clothes can you?
-Lastly theres a gps system installed on to every truck, hopefully you can find a way to remove it.
Crime Success: 1 UPS truck is yours
Crime Fail: The truck was harder then you thought, maybe you should stick to boosting cars.

Solo Crime/Gang Crime
Crime 3
Crime Name: Shipping Of Alcohol
Crime Description: Its illegal to ship alcohol in your location. But business's still have to run don't they.
Snitch Info: You need to export some alcohol to mastercity. The government is making it harder for people to distribute alcohol. Maybe a disguised truck would be good for the transportation. You will of course need to bring the alcohol right? Ithink you would want to organize this very carefully and on the off chance you get pulled over it might be smart if you have some bribing skills. I hear cops in this area are big rolling stone fans. If worst comes to worst you could always fight them...
Crime Success: Money/xp
Crime Fail: Failure the cops didnt take the bribe, too bad for you.
(16:54:48) Antonis: that is what distinguish the best from the cheaters
^rofl (ironic)

Gentleman

Post by Gentleman » Mon May 26, 2008 6:37 am

Crime:Break into an Antiques store
Description:the old archaeologist,John sells his stuffs(Treasure items) at a very high price.
Buy them at a HIGH price...or.....just rob them

Snitch info:
though John is a very old man,don't underestimate him.He knows Kung-fu & fights very well
however,you can intimidate him by using that mascot from his son's school or his pet cannis dog
you don't get cash in this crime,as John is a poor man.But rare items are enough to make you happy

Crime result:
Failure:John is a brave man,irrespective of his old age.
you got nasty blows from him,but you managed to steal a broken pen(worth $1) from his pen-stand
Success:Poor John got frightened to death,& he needed his dog & the mascot for his son
he pushed you out,after giving you a (Treasure item) for free

Metus

Post by Metus » Mon May 26, 2008 1:36 pm

So you've seen the new Indiana Jones, eh? :)

Metus
Fear me. I come with the night.

Gentleman

Post by Gentleman » Mon May 26, 2008 2:58 pm

no,it's just my idea
&,i didn't see ANY Indiana Jones movie
however,if it's a good movie,i'd see it later

crus corleone

Post by crus corleone » Mon May 26, 2008 3:05 pm

Crime name: Espionage against Cüberdyne Systems.

Crime description: You took a industrial theft contract from Sifarmakon Inc. You need to obtain a sample of the new "medicine" BUFF UPP, which is used in their laborotories on various experiments. Sifarmakon intend to use the sample to create a new medicine of their own, and sell it to horse breeder´s and trainer´s for an insane amount of money.

Gentleman

Post by Gentleman » Mon May 26, 2008 3:07 pm

what's this Crus ?
complete this crime by giving the snitch info & Crimr results

crus corleone

Post by crus corleone » Mon May 26, 2008 3:09 pm

what's this Crus ?
complete this crime by giving the snitch info & Crimr results
hehe.. so you can copy it and save it on your comp for future sets ?

i just came up with a general idea, and i think the crime development team can put together what is needed in order to succed/fail etc. :)

Gentleman

Post by Gentleman » Mon May 26, 2008 3:11 pm

i already got a lot of snitch infos from the previous forums "Crime Suggestions" in my computer
anyway,if those crimes are used,i'd be VERY lucky