Regarding new players that join wrong gang crimes.

You got a suggestion ? Post it here. You can also comment on other people suggestions.
Spectre

Regarding new players that join wrong gang crimes.

Post by Spectre » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:47 pm

I think every player in a gang would agree that there should be a way to prevent newbies from joining gang crimes that aren't meant for them. I think it should be related with their rank in the gang. Wouldn't it be great if we had that feature? :D

Grey Shadow

Re: Regarding new players that join wrong gang crimes.

Post by Grey Shadow » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:15 am

I would suggest if you don't want newbies in on the job, then either quit sending invitations to the entire gang or include a simple "No newbies, please" message.

Spectre

Post by Spectre » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:30 am

Grey Shadow wrote:I would suggest if you don't want newbies in on the job, then either quit sending invitations to the entire gang or include a simple "No newbies, please" message.
Dude, those invitations you're seeing are auto-generated by the game.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/04e1vqq355 -----click me

Get it? The game news are irrelevant they just tell you that someone created a gang crime. If you are invited to join a crime you'll get a personal message (the first icon). Today you joined a crime that wasn't for you. That crime will fail and both players will lose the items and the turns they invested. You see my point? If you want to be part of a gang crime just shoot me a message and I'll tell you what items to bring :)

playboy

Post by playboy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:07 pm

well, i agree that auto generated messages which are generated whenever someone opens a crime in your gang are stupid.
but we don't need a "feature" to stop newbies from joining. that can be done by description box, where creator can write instructions for those joining.

that said, a failure here and there is a part of game. and training the newbies. for me, it breaks a monotonous routine.