Let's Spice Things Up A Little

You got a suggestion ? Post it here. You can also comment on other people suggestions.
KhanStan

Re: Let's Spice Things Up A Little

Post by KhanStan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:23 am

playboy wrote:how about going a bit more smartphoney? i am not talking about interface. but elements that smartphone games usually have. acheivements. thats what i am talking about. they require short amount of programming and are quite engaging.

There are two types of gamers: Those who pick up a game and immediately think, "I will not quit until I have emerged victorious in this grand quest!" and those who think, "I will not quit until I find a glitch that will let me fill this fucking castle with watermelons."

i am second type. can you possibly make something that caters to us? ;) yeah. crazy, over-the-top achievements :D

+1 for the achievemnts.

Ducky

Post by Ducky » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:57 am

Okay so new set new ideas, it was suggested last set that this set there should be a limit on gang members seen as we are quiet low on numbers this will keep competition up, 12 is probably the most we NEED so how about 15 maximum per gang, back to the days where you were replaced if you did things wrong as people actually wanted the best in their gang rather then everyone.

(this was not my idea, however no one has suggested it yet so i will before the set starts)

what do you guys think? 15 maximum players per gang?

ogmix

Post by ogmix » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:32 pm

I've got no problem with smaller gangs, but just keep in mind that you'll have to have dedicated players for particular key positions (gorgam, fighers ect) and those players will be needed to be active for the duration of the set so your crime schedule doesn't suffer. Also this leaves little room for new players to join and learn from the experienced gangs if you fill your roster with veteran players. With the proper organization of specialties and active players this can work, and it may in fact cause gangs to split and form new gangs which will create even more competition.

Ducky

Post by Ducky » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:53 am

with there being a limit some of my gang would have to leave meaning a new gang they make could have up to 7 players already kn owing what they are doing to train the newer players :)

ogmix

Post by ogmix » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am

There are like 5 people in your gang that know what they're doing and you're not one of them :mrgreen:

playboy

Post by playboy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:03 am

we have 6 players. in total
a gorgammer, 2 fighters. and 3 players that can do every crime in game spec wise. so everyone's playing a crucial role.
even if one fails, we have a good amount of crimes we will be straight up rendered unable to do.

so, yeah i guess we could do with some players.